How to Become a Member
We are always looking to expand the membership of IKT and we welcome applications from all curators working in the non-profit field.
Benefits of membership:
• You will be welcome to attend the annual congress free of charge, with the chance to meet fellow curators from across the world and to learn about a different local context on each occasion.
• You will receive an annual membership card that provides free entry to numerous contemporary art institutions across the world.
• You will be part of an international network of professionals, whose contact details you can access via the IKT members directory.
• You will have the possibility to vote for the representatives (Board members and President) of IKT every three years during the elections at the General Assembly.
To apply to become a new member of IKT, please send the following documents in English language by e-mail to the IKT Assistant (email@example.com):
• Motivational statement (max. 800 words)
• The names of 2 current IKT members who are willing to support your application and who have been members of IKT since 2-3 years (The board will contact these persons if additional information is needed). Please check our list of active members.
• List of curated exhibitions (year, title, institution / space)
• Short resume / CV
• ID-photo or portrait picture for your membership card (digital file, 150 dpi min.)
If your membership application is successful, you will be officially welcomed at the annual congress along with the other new IKT members.
The annual membership fee is 50 euro.